News

PrettyLittleThing acquired by Boohoo

Monday 1 June 2020 10:12 CET | News

Online fashion retailer Boohoo has announced it acquired PrettyLittleThing, Ecommerce News reports. 

The company already owned 66% of PrettyLittleThing’s shares, but with the current acquisition,  Boohoo now owns the remaining 34% of shares. This initiative will help Boohoo take a step towards its vision to ‘lead the fashion ecommerce market globally’. 

In 2017, Boohoo acquired a 66% stake in ‘PLT’, and it generated about 575 million EUR of net sales in the year ending 29 February 2020. That’s a compound annual growth rate of 111% compared to the year ending 28 February 2017.


More: Link


Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Keywords: PrettyLittleThing, acquisition, Boohoo, ecommerce, online fashion, retailer, shares
Categories: Payments & Commerce | Ecommerce
Countries: World
This article is part of category

Payments & Commerce