The company will provide both bulk payment distributions and custom payment services to meet the requirements of its clients.
The PayPool process is:
• Users upload an electronic file containing payment data to PayPool using a secure login.
• The PayPool system validates that the data is compliant and contains all necessary information.
• Payments are then processed and distributed to all payees via check, electronic payment, or a mix of both.
• Custom requirements - such as the inclusion of data or documentation for mailing - are incorporated into the solution.
• Clients have access to all data, documentation, and transaction history in the PayPool portal.
PayPool can distribute payments of any volume, via multiple data formats, for a one-time project or on a recurring basis. Also, PayPool is appropriate for many industries and payment needs, such as refunds, rebate cheques, and insurance pay-outs.
Founded in 2016, PayPool provides bulk payment processing and custom payment distribution services for organisations of all sizes.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).